A.J. Brown, who currently ranked fourth in the NFL in receiving yards, will try to lead the charge for Philadelphia Eagles (13-2) against the New Orleans Saints (6-9) as well as their second-best pass defense this coming January 1 at 1:00 PM ET with 190.4 passing yards allowed each game.
The Eagles are starting a 40-34 loss to the Dallas Cowboys. Saints won over the Cleveland Browns 17-10 in their previous match. Gardner Minshew led the Eagles against by the Cowboys with 355 yards and two touchdowns on 24-of-40 passing (60.0%).
He also managed to have four yards on four carries and also a rushing touchdown. Miles Sanders got the ball 21 times for 65 yards (3.1 yards per carry) and decided to add a six-yard reception. Against the Cowboys, DeVonta Smith got eight passes for 113 yards which averaged 14.1 yards per catch, as well as two touchdowns.
For the Saints against the Browns, Andy Dalton completed 8-of-15 passes for 92 yards, no touchdown passes, and one interception. Alvin Kamara rushed for 76 yards with a touchdown on 20 attempts. He had two 34-yard receptions. On five targets, Rashid Shaheed caught four passes for 41 yards (10.3 yards per reception).
Predictions for the Eagles vs. Saints Game
Information on Betting on Eagles
- In 15 games this season, the Eagles have eight victories by the spread.
- The Eagles have a 5-4 ATS record when they have been assisted by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The Eagles have gone over the total in 10 of 15 games (66.7%).
Betting on the Saints
- The Saints have played six of their 15 games against the spread this season.
- As underdogs by 6.5 points or more, the Saints only have covered the spread once this season.
- The Saints have managed to win six of fifteen games this season (40%).
Are you planning to bet on this or that NFL game? DraftKings Sportsbook, CasinoWatchMI’s authorized sportsbook partner in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, allows you to bet online legally. So, make your bets now!